Mission, Vision and Goals Statements
Mission: Sierra Vista Hospital, a rural community-owned healthcare provider, is dedicated to being a leader in the community by providing a broad continuum of health care services to Sierra County residents and visitors.
Vision: Sierra Vista Hospital will be the facility of choice and a source of community pride for Sierra County and the State of New Mexico.
- We will be fiscally responsible.
- We will strive for quality/performance improvement.
- We will continue expansion of services.
- We will work to create a new facility.
- We will encourage recruitment and retention of qualified professionals and support staff.